Saturday 7 September 2019

Vacation trip to Malaysia with Local Photographer

Hi Guys,

Plan to visit Malaysia? Then plan to get photographer as well. I will assist you as personal photographer along your trip to Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya.

Selfie with smart phone is good too, but if you a photo lover, you need more than that trust me.

I am a wedding photographer for Malaysian about 10 years and under brand Socialsnap Studioz. You can check my pfrofile at Fb and Instagram even in this blog too.

I stay in Putrajaya about 7 years. From Putrajaya to KL about 30 minutes. Beside photography, I will guide you to the best local food, sourvineer shop, romantic place, culture and cheap hotels.

Do contact me in advance and I am also available during weekend for those who need photography service in very last minute.

Session can be book from 2 hours to 8 hours
Softcopy will email in 48 hours.
Payment end of photoshoot session.

Let me know when flight to Malaysia. Prefered location for photoshoot, Putrajaya or Kuala Lumpur. If come here without travel agency, I will guide what public transport to take and where to meet, sometime I fetch at hotel or nearest train station especially in small group. Those who come with travel agency, let me know your itenary for time arrangement. Kindly drop me email as stated below.

Warm Welcome !!

+601126930285
socialsnapstudioz@gmail.com
Can call me Zack

















No comments:

Post a Comment

#NikahPKP KahwinPKP #YES2021

Promosi pembukaan semula ekonomi terutama dalam industri perkahwinan.  Ramai pasangan pengantin terkesan dan menangguhkan majlis perkahwinan...